Sunday afternoon I finished a project I had started last Saturday. I was getting sick of my fishing rods just piled in a corner for the winter. I found this rod rack pattern on line and decided to make a few. http://minwax.com/projects/pdfs/2005_Fishing_Pole_Rack.pdf. I made this one with some oak I already had. It took me about 5 hours to cut out and assemble the first one. I need to stain and finish it now and that will add a few more hours. I am going to make a few more out of pine. I also am going to revise the pattern a bit so they will hold a few more rods. The one as shown will hold 7. I will post some pictures of the finished product in a few weeks.